八年级英语下册 Module 10 My perfect holiday单元综合检测2 外研版
八年级英语下册 Module 10 My perfect holiday 单元综合检测 2 外 研版
I. 听力 ( 20 分) I、看图听句子，选择与图画内容意思相符的选项。 （共 4 分，每小题 1 分）
II、听句子，选择恰当的答语。 （共 6 分，每小题 1 分） 5. A. I’m not sure. 6. A. I’m sorry. 7. A. It’s June 20th. Wednesday. 8. A. Hold on for a moment, please. C. Hello! What’s the matter? 9. A. Thank you idea. 10. A. It doesn’t matter this time. you. C. Nice to meet you! III、听对话和对话后的问题，然后选择正确答案。 （共 5 分，每小题 1 分） 11. A. By bike. B. By bus. C. On foot. B. He’s watching B. It’s very kind of B. Yes, please. C. That’s a good B. The same to you. B. You’re welcome. B. Hello. B. It’s 6:30 C. That’s right. C. See you tomorrow. C. It’s
12. A. He’s cleaning the floor. TV. C. He’s washing his shirt. 13. A. At No.7 Middle School. B. At No.17 Middle School. C. At No.70 Middle School.
14. A. Peter’s mother sister. 15. A. In a factory.
B. Peter’s sister.
C. The girl’s
B. In a school.
C. In a shop.
IV、听短文和短文后的问题，然后选择正确答案。 （共 5 分，每小题 1 分） 生词：test 考试 tester 考官 C. April 9, 1978
16. A. April 19, 1987
B. April 9, 1987
17. A. They helped the man a lot. B. They made the man think of the tester’s face. C. They made the man feel worse. 18. A. Do you think you can pass if you drive like this? B. What will a good driver do when he sees a dog in front of his car? C. If a dog suddenly goes in front of our car, what will you do? 19. A. It was very good too bad. 20. A. Because he didn’t think he could pass after he answered the tester’s questions. B. Because he drove very badly during the test. C. Because he didn’t answer any of the tester’s questions. 第Ⅱ卷 笔试 (80 分) I、单项选择。 （15 分） 1. ______ it ______ when school was over yesterday? A. Did, rain rain 2. We must try our best to do the work better with ______ money and ______ people. A. little, fewer few 3.--I really hope I can go to Beijing next year. --So ______. A. did I B. do I C. am I D. was I B. fewer, less C. less, fewer D. less, B. Was, raining C. Is, raining D. Does, B. It was not good enough. C. It was
4.--Excuse me, how ______ I get to the cafe?
--Ask Mr Pride. He ______ know. A. may, must B. can, may C. must, can classes begin. C. before D. D. may, can
5. Please get everything ready A. until while B. after
6. She’ll go with you if it ______ tomorrow. A. doesn’t rain rain 7. Sam is only two years old. He’s too young ______. A. to dress himself clothes 8. The boy made faces ______ other classmates ______. A. make, laugh make, to laugh 9. They ______ in the beautiful music. A. forgot themselves B. remembered himself enjoyed herself 10. Please don’t keep me ______ a long time. A. wait waiting 11. Lesson One is ______ than Lesson Two. A. interesting C. more much interesting B. much interesting D. much more interesting B. to waiting C. waits D. C. lost themselves D. B. to make, laugh C. make, to laugh D. to B. get dressed C. to put on D. wear B. won’t rain C. isn’t rain D. will
12. ______ the book ______ her arm, Miss Gao came into the classroom ______ usual. A. With, under, like B. With, under, as in, as 13. We find ______ very important ______ English well. A. /, learning learn 14. I want to know________________.
C. Carrying, in, with
B. it, to learn
C. it, learning
D. /, to
A. did you tell him what C. what you told him
B. what did you tell him D. you did tell him what
15. Mr. Wang will come to see me this afternoon if he _________ a meeting. A. didn't have have II、完形填空 (共 15 分，每小题 1.5 分) Among the many different sports in the world, walking over Niagara Falls (尼 亚加拉瀑布) is one of the wettest. The first woman to walk on a rope To make it even 2 1 .Niagara Falls was Maria Spelterina. B. doesn't have C. hasn't had D. won' t
, she also crossed with small baskets on her feet.
Another one of the Niagara high walkers is Balleni. When some other person 3___walking on the rope that Balleni put up, he became so mad that he tried to cut down the rope and send the other man falling into the water. The man got away, but because Balleni did what he did. 4 Balleni's walks across the Falls.
Frenchman Philippe Petit is a "dry" high walker. Standing on top of a building 1350 feet(英尺)high. he was going to walk a rope 5 the two tall buildings 6
in New York. Philippe took his first step (步) with great care. The rope Now he was his way 8 7
he could do it with only a long stick (杆子), Philippe walked a rope of 131 9 went on
feet. He walked seven times. At times he turned, sat down, and his knees
(膝盖). Once he lay down on the thin rope, After the forty-five-minute
Philippe was taken to the police station. He was asked why he did it. He just said, "When I see two tall buildings, I walk." 1. A. on through 2. A. worse harder 3. A. tried B. liked C. enjoyed
D. did 4. A. started stopped 5. A. among 6. A. jumped 7. A. worried D. glad 8. A. across 9. A. almost D. still 10. A. exercise work III、阅读理解 (共 20 分，每小题 2 分) (A) My name is Mike. And my best friend is called Dave. I met him when I was on holiday in America. It was a coincidence (巧合) that we were both from Hong Kong and met each other so far away from home. That was 5 years ago when I was only 8 years old and we have been friends ever since. Dave has dark brown hair and brown eyes. He wears glasse s. I like him because he makes me laugh. He is really funny. He does well at school, better than I do, and sometimes he gives me a lot of help. Dave's favourite sport is baseball (棒球). His father is from America and baseball is very popular there. Dave collects baseball cards with pictures of his favourite players on them. His uncles in California send him the cards. They have also sent him a baseball cap (帽子) and shirt to wear. When we are older, Dave and I are going to go back to America. We're going to buy an old car and drive around different places…. and we'll go to a lot of baseball games. 1. Mike is A. 5 years old now. B. 8 years old C. 13 years old D. 15 years
B. between B. caught B. afraid
C. for C. broke C.
D. with D. held sure
B. through B. often
C. to C. even
old 2. Mike met Dave in_____________ A. Hong Kong B. America C. China D. California
3. Dave's father_____________ A. is a baseball player C. lives in California 4. Mike likes Dave because Dave_____________ A. is funny and makes him laugh eyes C. likes baseball very much 5. What can we learn from the passage? A. Dave and went back to America. B. Dave's favourite sport is baseball. C. That was 6 years ago when I was only 8 years old and we have been friends ever since. D. His uncles in California send him the cards and a baseball cap (帽子) and 2 shirts to wear. D. wears glasses B. has dark brown hair and brown B. collects baseball cars D. is from America
(B) It was a beautiful sunny day. Miguel decided to go to the beach. He called his friends, but Mario was at work, and Rosa was at her grandmother’s home. So he had to go to the beach alone. He took his bathing suit, towel, beach umbrella and his new boombox. When he arrived at the beach, there weren’t many people. There was a family with two little children. There were some American tourists at the shop. Miguel put up his beach umbrella and lay down. He turned on his radio and began to enjoy the beautiful music. Soon Miguel went to sleep. While he was asleep, a man came and sat near him. He had a small radio and it played same music as Miguel’s. After a few minutes, the man picked up Miguel’s boombox and walked away. When Miguel woke up, his radio was gone, and the thief’s little old radio was in its place.
6. What is a boombox according to the passage? A. A TV set. B. A radio. C. An umbrella. D. A bed.
7. Who went to the beach with Miguel? A. Mario. B. Rosa. C. His grandma. D. Nobody.
8. Put the following in the right order(次序) that happened. ①Miguel fell asleep. ③Miguel called his friends. A. ①②③④ B. ③④②① ②Miguel lay down on the beach. ④Miguel got to the beach C.②③①④ D.②③④①
9 . Miguel was a ______ boy. A. good B. rich C. careless D. poor
10. What can we learn from the passage? A. We should look after our things well when we are out. B. We should not take our radios out. C. We should not sleep on the beach. D. We should not sleep alone. IV、根据句意补全单词中所缺字母，使补全后的句子通顺、合理。 (共 5 分，每小题 1 分) 1. We w___ have a fantastic time. 2. My uncle goes away on b_______. 3. He filled his e____ stomach with tomato and egg soup. 4. Parents do almost e_____ for their chil dren. 5. There is much more to learn than cooking, like tidying up your room or even dressing yourself p_____. V、从方框内选出恰当的句子完成下面对话，并将其字母标号填入相应题号前的括号内。(共 10 分，每小题 2 分) A. What time will it start? C. This is Mike speaking. me? E. How about the school gate? Mike: 96382357. Hello. B. See you then. D. Would you like to go with
John: Hello. May I speak to Mike? ( ( ) ) Mike: Oh. 1 Who's that'?
John: Hi. Mike. This is John speaking. There is going to be a basketball 2 3
match in our school tomorrow. ( ) Mike: I'd love to.
John: At 4:00 in the afternoon. Mike: By the way, where shall we meet? ( ( ) ) John: Mike: OK. 4 5
John: See you then. VI. 用适当的连接词填空。 ( (共 5 分，每空 1 分) 1.They got to the airport on time______ the traffic was bad. 2. ______ we’ re young, we shouldn’ t be too afraid of making mistakes. 3.The weather was ______ nice ______ I spent the whole day in the park. 4 .He couldn’ t come to your party______ he was ill. VII、根据中文意思和英文提示词语，写出意思连贯、符合逻辑的英文文段。所给英文提示 词语必须都用上；中文提示内容不必逐句翻译；每组英文提示所写出的句数不限。(共 10 分) 北京是个古老美丽的城市。我们正在尽全力为在北京举办 2008 年奥运会而努力， 我们都做了些什么呢? 我们将做些什么? 1. Beijing, old beautiful 2. do one's best, hold the 2008 Olympic Games 3. many flowers and trees, roads, try., clean the air, do more work, make, better 4. many people, English, because, useful, that time ________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________________
although, though ,because, since, so… that, if)
________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________________
参考答案及评分标准 第Ⅰ卷、第Ⅱ卷 (选择题 85 分) 1. A 8. A 11.B 2. C 9. C 12.C 18.C 3. B 10.A 13.B 19.B 14.B 20.A 15.C 16.B 17.C 4. A 5. B 6. C 7. B
I、单项选择。 （15 分） 1. B 2. C 3. B 4. B 5. C 11. D 12. B 13. B 14. C 6. A 7. A 8. B 9. C 10. D 15. B
写作题评分标准：本题满分 10 分；内容达意占 8 分，语言占 2 分。 第一档： （10 分）符合题目要求，整篇表达清楚，语言无误，书写规范。 第二档： （8－9 分）基本符合题目要求，整篇表达基本清楚，语言有部分错误。 第三档： （6－7 分）基本符合题目要求，整篇表达基本清楚，语言有较多错误。 第四档： （3－5 分）部分内容基本符合题目要求，整篇表达欠完整，但尚能达意，语言 有较多错误。 第五档： （0－2 分）整篇表达不清楚，只照抄或拼凑提示词语。
I、看图听句子，选择与图画内容意思相符的选项。 1. A. The boys went skating yesterday. B. The boys went swimming yesterday. C. The girls went skating yesterday. 2. A. There is a car in front of the house. B. There is a bike in front of the house. C. There are two car in front of the house. 3. A. My mother is having her breakfast. B. My father is having his breakfast. C. My father is washing his face. 4. A. It’s raining now. B. It's a sunny day today. C. It's cloudy today. II、听 句子，选择恰当的答语。 5. Thank you very much. 6. See you tomorrow. 7. What's the time? 8. Hello! Could I speak to Mr. Black, please? 9. Shall we meet at the school gate? 10. I'm sorry. I'm a little late. III、听对话和对话后的问题，然后选择正确答案。 11. Girl: How do you usually come to school? Boy: I usually come to school by bus. Sometimes I come to school on foot. Question: How does Jack usually come to school ? 12. Woman: Hi, Jim! Will you go out for a walk with me? Man: Sorry. I can't go with you. I'm washing my shirt. Question: What is Jim doing? 13. Boy: Where did you study last year, Wei Hua?
Girl: I studied at No. 17 Middle School last year. Question: Where did Wei Hua study test year? 14. Girl: What's your sister's name. Peter? Boy: Her name is Betty. Question: Who is Betty? 15. Woman: What can I do for you, sir? Man: I'm looking for a pair of shoes. Will these shoes wear well? Woman: Of course. They are our best shoes. Question: Where does the woman work? IV、听短文和短文后的问题，然后选择正确答案。 The most important day in my life was the 9th of April, 1987. That was the day I passed my driving test. I was very worried and drove very badly on the way to the test centre. My driving teacher said, "If you drive like this during the test, you will fail. Don't be afraid." But that just made me more afraid! The tester was very serious. He didn't smile once as we got into the car. I drove quite well during the test and began to feel that I was sure to pass. Then, the tester began asking me questions about driving. He asked me, "What will you do if a dog runs out in front of your car?" I answered, and he sat them, unhappily, for a while and said, "Yes, maybe that is what you will do... but what will a good driver do?' By then, I thought I had failed the test. We drove back to the test centre and as I got out of the ear the tester handed me a piece of paper. It had "PASSED" written on it. I was so surprised I started to laugh but the tester still didn't even smile. I was too happy to care. Now, I have my own ear and every Sunday I drive to a friend' s house or into the centre of the city. I still get a little afraid, though, when I think of my driving test and the tester's face. Now here are the questions. Please listen carefully. 16. What was the most important day to the man? 17. What do you think of the driving teacher's words?
18. What was the tester's first question? 19. What did the tester think of the man's answer to the first question? 20. Why was the man so surprised when he saw "PASSED" on the paper?