Where there is life, there is hope. 生命不息，希望常在。
post office, restaurant, library, supermarket, bank, park, pay phone, street, avenue, center, mail, bridge; across from, between, in front of, behind,
-Where’s the soccer ball? -It’s … the box.
on the box
in the box
under the box
-Where’s the soccer ball? -It’s _____ near the box.
-Where’s the soccer ball? next to the box. -It’s ________
-Where’s the soccer ball? in front of the box. -It’s _________
-Where’s the soccer ball? behind the box. -It’s _________
-Where is the soccer ball? -It’s across ___________ from the box.
-Where is the soccer ball? between the big box and the small box. -It’s _________________________________
bank school pay phone
supermarket hospital hotel
Bridge Street park
-Where’s the …? -It’s …
-Excuse me. Is there a bank near here/ around here/ around me/ in the neighborhood? -Yes, there is.
-Where’s the bank?
-It’s behind the school. -Oh, yes, I can see it now. It’s a tall building. Thanks a lot. -You’re welcome.
Look at the picture. There’s a school in the picture. on behind It’s________ School Street. The book store is______ next _______ to the school. The bank is ______ the school. The pay phone is_______ between the school and the hospital. across from Can you see the post office? It’s_____ ______the school. There is a supermarket. It’s_____ ____ ____ in front of the park.
-Excuse me.Is there a hospital in the neighborhood?
-Yes, there is. Just go straight and turn right. It’s down Center Street on the right.
-Excuse me.Is there a hotel in the neighborhood?
-Yes, there is. Just go straight down Bridge Street and turn left . The hotel is on the left. It’s across from the bank.
Turn left at Fifth Avenue
Go straight down Bridge Street.
Go straight down Fifth Avenue.
Turn right at Bridge Street.
Where are Paul and Nancy?
hotel office supermarket
1.Yes, there is. Go straight down New Street and turn right. There is a pay phone on the right. / The pay phone is on the right.
2. Go straight down New Street and turn right. Turn left at Bridge Street. The bank is across from the street.
3. Yes, there is. Turn right, then go straight down Bridge Street. The post office is on the left. It’s across from the restaurant, next to the supermarket.
PARK STREET B
1. You are at A. Go straight down the Park Street. It’s on the right. Now you are at _______. B 2. You are at A. Go straight and turn right. It’s down the City C Street on the right. Now you are at _____.
3. You are at A. Go straight and turn left and right. Now you F are at _______.
restaurant Wuzhou Supermarket Xinhua International Bookstore Hotel
Meijiale Shopping Center
pay phone 安阳中学 school
1. Dictate the words in P9 (签字) then copy new words in P10-11.
2. Homework Book Part 3.
3. Recite P9-3a and then write from your memory once. 4. Draw a map and then make up a dialogue.